六月 2017 • SENIOR RETAIL OPERATION OFFICER / RETAIL OPERATION OFFICER – 香港
Who are we looking for?
To cope with our business expansion, we sincerely invite high calibre candidates to join us with the following position:
- Supervise and monitor overall retail operation and administration of shops
- Supervise retail team to achieve sales target and ensure smooth operation
- Manage retail staff and monitor roster planning
- Prepare daily sales report & analysis and monitor the performance of sales team to improve the KPI factors
- Implement retail operation policy to improve efficiency
- Co-ordinate with internal departments, i.e., Marketing Team, Accounting Department, Design & Merchandising team
- Communicate closely between office and retail shops on daily retail operation issues as well as the compliance of company policies / procedure
- Coordinate overall new shops opening and other related issues
- Handle customer relations and complaints
- People management
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related subjects
- of 3 years relevant working experience of retail operations management (experience in retail chain-stores is an absolute advantage)
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Familiar with POS and proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word, Power Point and Chinese word processing
What can we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Year-end bonus
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime pay
- Meal allowance
- PRC holidays
- Paid annual leave
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, please apply as following:
Please send us:
your CV with personal photos
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.