Jun 2017 • RETAIL OPERATION MANAGER – HONG KONG
Who are we looking for?
To cope with our business expansion, we sincerely invite high calibre candidates to join us with the following position:
- Supervise and monitor overall retail operation and administration of shops as well as the compliance of company policies / procedure
- Handle daily operation of the shops including customer care. On-going review, coaching of sales team to improve operation’s efficiency, product display, visual merchandising, collateral materials, store inventory control, replenishment and stocks transfer.
- Provide regular product & customer services training to maintain a high standard of brand image. Uphold excellent standards and consistency of customer service
- Motivate retail and sales team to achieve sales target and ensure smooth operation, by planning and implementation of different sales strategies. Set effective sales goals for each store and responsible for stores P&L
- People management of retail staff and monitor roster planning
- Setting up different KPIs or incentives to drive store targets. Prepare various reports and sales analysis and monitor the performance of sales team to improve the KPI factors
- Implement retail operation policy to improve efficiency
- Co-ordinate with internal departments, i.e., Marketing Team, Accounting Department, Design & Merchandising team
- Oversee ad-hoc activities, such as store opening, renovation and other related issues
- Handle customer relations and complaints
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related subjects
- Over 5 years of solid retail sales & operations experience, preferably in fashion retail industry (experience in retail chain-store operation is an absolute advantage)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Well-organized, detailed-minded, self-motivated
- Excellent communication, leadership and people management skills
- Mature, independent and a good team player with positive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Familiar with POS and proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as supervisor
What can we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Year-end bonus
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime pay
- Meal allowance
- PRC holidays
- Paid annual leave
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, please apply as following:
Please send us:
your CV with personal photos
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.