Jun 2017 • HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – HONG KONG
Who are we looking for?
To cope with our business expansion, we sincerely invite high calibre candidates to join us with the following position:
- Assist in supporting full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment, payroll, MPF calculation, HK taxation, employee compensation & medical insurance administration and all personal data management
- Assist in formulating and implementing policies, guidelines and procedures in the areas of Office Administration/ Human Resources services provided to the company
- Assist in staff cost planning and headcount planning
- Prepare all HR management and analysis reports
- Keep track of good personnel and leave records
- Organize general affairs, staff activities, and other ad hoc projects
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Accounting or related discipline
- Min 5 years’ relevant experience in all rounded human resource & administration functions
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance and Labor Legislation
- Independent, detail-minded, mature, pleasant and strong interpersonal skills
- Experiences in implementation of HRM / HRIS applications.
- Excellent in using Excel functions
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
What can we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Year-end bonus
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime pay
- Meal allowance
- PRC holidays
- Paid annual leave
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, please apply as following:
Please send us:
your CV with personal photos
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.