六月 2017 • FABRIC MERCHANDISER (LINGERIE / UNDERGARMENT) – 香港
Who are we looking for?
To cope with our business expansion, we sincerely invite high calibre candidates to join us with the following position:
- Coordinate with Design team for new fabric options and development to meet business and technical needs
- Perform fabric and materials sourcing, quantity calculation and overall material and processing costing
- Negotiation of materials and processing cost with suppliers and vendors
- Prepare and present reports to internal teams and upper management
- Manage materials and production status to ensure timely delivery
- Diploma or above in merchandising, garments, textile and related discipline
- 4-5 years’ fabric merchandising / sourcing experience for women’s wear (with experience in lingerie fabrics and accessories is an advantage)
- Strong knowledge & technical understanding of apparel construction, fabric & apparel product development
- With established fabric sourcing network
- With buying office and manufacturing experiences is highly preferable
- Detail & organized mind and good presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Strong MS Excel skill such as VLookup
What can we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Year-end bonus
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime pay
- Meal allowance
- PRC holidays
- Paid annual leave
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, please apply as following:
Please send us:
your CV with personal photos
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.